14 October, 2011

-0.4/-0.2: On Track?

Amazingly, I was able to stick to my two goals for the week.  Everything was tracked, and I got 32 oz of water down every day.  It's not as much of a loss as I would have liked, but I can probably chalk that up to not working out and ingesting too many of my flex points.

Overall, I'm finally back to losing again.  I'm only down 0.2 pounds, but I'll take it.  At some point I'd like to get  my average up to losing a pound per week, but any loss is a good loss!

Since I was able to stick to both of my goals last week, time to create at least one for this week.

Goal: Drink More Water
This week, 64 oz of water per day (which is the most popular recommendation regarding the amount of water/fluid that a person should drink per day).

Only one goal for this week, I'm already failing at it so I guess 64 oz of water per day starting tomorrow.

No comments: